Data Cabling | Macon, GA
Network Engineering Services provides structured data cabling solutions for K-12 schools throughout Macon, Valdosta, Augusta, La Grange, Warner Robins, Columbus, Tifton, Milledgeville and surrounding parts of Georgia. We use the Fluke DTX 1800 to test and certify all of our copper and fiber cables. Fluke technology truly is the most revolutionary testing platform available.
Copper certification tester guarantees cabling installations comply with TIA/ISO standards.
- DTX significantly reduces total certification costs up to 33 percent a year
- The most used and trusted tester- over 1 billion copper links certified to date
- Independently verified by ETL to meet ISO Level IV and TIA Level IIIe Accuracy requirements
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software
- Endorsed by over 20 cable companies worldwide
- Perform Basic fiber certification five times faster with DTX Fiber Modules
- Perform Extended fiber certification
Audio Visual Installations In The Class Room
- Interactive Projector Installs
- Several solutions for sound depending on schools needs
NES offers multiple speaker solutions as well as one of the best solutions available to high-performance classroom sound, the Astronaut Classroom Speaker System by Cetacea Sound.
The Astronaut speaker system, distinguished by its elegant, circular design, is built from the ground up for classroom and projector sound enhancement. Mounted to the ceiling, its patented omni-directional acoustics ensure an even soundfield throughout the room. Combined with the most simple installation on the market, the Astronaut promises cost-effectiveness and superior performance.
We partner with Epson, a leading projector manufacturer who offers industry leading technologies for the modern day classroom. Epson projectors enhance productivity and effectiveness inside of the classroom, allowing students and teachers to visualize their lesson plans, so that they can understand in greater detail what’s being taught.
- Network design and implementation (Cisco, Enterasys, HP)
- Active Directory design/management
- Email installation/management/migration (Microsoft Exchange/Google Apps)
- Wireless design/installation/management (Enterasys)
- Network Access Control (Enterasys)
- Firewall/Content Filter (iboss)
- Excellent Documentation skills – Using Microsoft Office and AutoCad
- Storage Network design and administration
- Wireless design and installation
- Virtualization Infrastructure design and administration
Structured Data Cabling
- Multi mode/single mode fiber
- In door and campus environments
- Category 6 data cabeling
- Certified Partnered with ComScope and Belden
- We are a certified Enterasys partner
- Cisco Certified Partner
If you have any questions regarding the above services or want to find out more about the solutions we offer, we encourage you to contact or call us directly at 478.338.0341. We specialize in Category 6 Cabling, Fiber Optic Cabling, Data Cabling, Content Filtering and services geared toward creating the Interactive Classroom.